Last Years Entries
For a bit of inspiration, take a look at last years entries from our Local Life category. But remember, the photos can be of whatever Shenstone means to you!
The best 40 photos submitted, will be specially selected will be framed and showcased in our popular Library Art Gallery from May 28th – July 1st.
All photos that are selected for the gallery will be for sale with half of the proceeds of the sale going to the photographers.
How to Enter
- Our library photography competition is open to everyone.
- Entries are not limited and you are free to submit as many photos as you wish for consideration
- Entries to the photography exhibition cost £2 per entry , which is payable to the Library desk during our opening hours. Under 18’s entries are free.
- Entries can be submitted only via e-mail.
- To submit your photo please e-mail all your entries to email@example.com in high resolution JPEG format including your name, age, e-mail address in your email. Please remember that when you send your entry via email you must pay your entry fee at Shenstone Library before the exhibition closing date in order to be considered for the prizes or display in our Photography Exhibition.
- All photos can be collected from Shenstone Library at the end of the exhibition.
The deadline for entries is May 11th
Happy snapping and good luck!