How to Renew a Book
To renew a book in person, simply pop in to Shenstone Library and bring your membership details and a member of our team will help you renew your book.
On the Telephone
You can renew your books over the phone by simply calling the 24 hour Free Staffs Libraries Telephone Renewal service on 0345 330 0740. You will need your Membership number.
If you would rather you can use the free online renewal system to renew your books by following the instructions below.
- Visit the Staffordshire Libraries Online Renewal service here.
- Login to your account. You will need your membership number and pin.
- Once you are logged in to your account, on the right, click the Renew and Check Loans
- Select the checkbox next to the item on loan that you would like to renew
- Click on the ‘renew’ button which is shown above your loans list
- Review your loan and click ‘Continue with renewal’
- A message will be displayed confirming that the item has been renewed
If you would like to be notified of upcoming loan expiration dates. Simply contact us and we can register you to receive these for free. Once we have registered you, we will contact you via email about reservations, overdue items and nearly due items. The nearly due emails will be sent 3 days before items are due for return, as a courtesy to remind customers to renew or return items.
Please note, customers remain responsible for all items borrowed on their ticket and for any charges due to items not being returned by the due date.