Each entry submitted to the Shenstone Library Photo competition will be reviewed by our panel and will be put forward for our prizes. Which include…
The best photos submitted, including the winners (1 under 18 and 1 adult), runners-up and those specially selected will be framed and showcased in our popular Library Art Gallery from June 1st.
All photos that are selected for the gallery will be for sale with half of the proceeds of the sale going to the photographers.
Winners Photograph Professionally Mounted & Framed by local Art Gallery The Studio Fine Art & Framing Gallery Lichfield (worth £45)
Shenstone Library Coffee Shop Gift Voucher
How to Enter
- Our library photography competition is open to everyone.
- Entries are not limited and you are free to submit as many photos as you wish for consideration
- Entries to the photography competition cost £1 per entry for adults, which is payable to the Library desk during our opening hours. Under 18’s entries are free.
- Entries can be submitted either in print or digital format.
- To submit your photo in print format, please print out your work to A4 size on high quality photo paper including your name, age, e-mail and telephone number and hand it in to Shenstone Library during our opening hours. Please note that any entries submitted on non-photographic paper or low quality prints will not be accepted. If you are unsure of where or how to get your photo printed then please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
- You can also e-mail your entries to email@example.com in high resolution JPEG format including your name, age, e-mail address and telephone number in your email. Please note that if you are sending your entry via email you must pay your entry fee at Shenstone Library before the competition closing date in order to be considered for the prizes or display in our Photography Competition Exhibition.
The deadline for entries is May 16th
Happy snapping and good luck!